Choice of Evaluation Methodology
In this assignment, you will summarize five types of forensic evaluation, selecting one methodology to examine in more detail from the following:
· Competency to stand trial.
· Child custody.
· Parenting fitness.
· Mitigation of penalty.
· Recidivism potential (for example, a violence risk assessment or a sexual risk assessment).
Complete the following:
1. Summarize the forensic evaluations indicated in this assignment (competency to stand trial; child custody, parenting fitness; mitigation of penalty; recidivism potential).
2. Describe the key legal questions involved in the chosen evaluation.
3. Describe a methodology for completing the chosen evaluation.
4. Justify why a methodology is appropriate for completing the chosen evaluation.
5. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
In addition to the objectives above, your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Written communications are free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Formatting: current edition APA style and format.
· Length of paper: 5 pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
· References: scholarly peer reviewed references