TOPIC IS: DRUG ABUSE AMONGST TEENAGERS!
From the previous course, this paper was assigned.Paper Assignment 100 points The overall topic for our 5 page research paper is any small, nuanced, exact, precise, minute facet within Sociology of Health, Illness, and Health Care.You also can use any other information, which of course needs to be properly cited in your paper. The primary requirements are that your paper be:Your research paper must contain a minimum of three (3) peer-reviewed, scholarly journalarticles.
- logical (i.e., that you provide evidence to back up your assertions), and
- sociological (i.e., that you discuss in sociological terms how social groups/processes/structureshelp explain why such-and-such happened, what it meant, and why it is important). DO NOT .
FORGET TO INCLUDE THISUse college-level written English, avoiding errors in spelling and grammar. In-Text citations andreferences must be in APA format. Type your short essays in WORD, double-spaced, 12pt font, indent for paragraphs, standard 1” margins. Please make sure your name is on this assignment. Submit your paper as one WORD doc/docx attachment to the SafeAssign dropbox. (You can use Turnitin, but I don’t. That said, I do use Google, so if you heavily ‘borrow’ I will know). I just learned how to use SafeAssign and if your document is more than 15%, this is alarming, rewrite and turn it in again.SOMETHING EXTRAYou MAY resubmit your paper again and again if your Safe Assign originality score is high (aka it appears you are plagiarizing). Resubmit corrected versions up until the due date.I like the primary tenets of this assignment. This what I would add or ‘alter’.
- Scholarly journals are great, have at least one. Everything else, please document well, put sources in your Bibliography page and make sure if you pull material, you cite it.
- I certainly want to be able to read your college level work. Avoid slang.
- Give me YOUR thoughts on the topic. You chose it. Tell me why.
- If you have some issues with finding material, list the material in bullets in a draftand tell me about each website, link, newspaper article, blog, vlog, whatever youlocate. I can help you sort through it.
- Your paper can be exploratory. This means you gather material, write yourpaper, tell me about all the information you find that you think is relevant and then present your conclusions or findings. Explore. If you don’t have a ‘finding’, say so. Explain why.
• Your topic can be narrow and nuanced, but it doesn’t have to be. I am interested in everything. I’d like to see some work on how technology is impacting our society at every level and how it is affecting health, healthcare, healthcare costs and more. Will we all end up chipped?So, you can write a paper that satisfies the original requirements or a version that might suit my requests. Your choice.