- Print out your income statement, balance sheet, and other financial statements generated from the simulation of Quarter 5. (10 points)
- Print out your income statement and balance sheet of Quarter 6. (10 points)
- Capital budgeting project analysis (Q6) (20 points):
- Print the spread sheets of A and B
- How do you determine the cost of capital? Show your calculation.
- Do you choose A, B, both, or neither? Why?
- How do you finance the project? Why?
- Production and pricing strategy based on your decision in Q6 (25 points):
- How do you decide how much you produce during this quarter?
- How do you price your products?
- Do you purchase new machines, plants, or both? Why?
- If you purchase new machines or plants, how did you finance the purchase? Why? Show your calculation.
- How do you determine the dividends per share of common stocks for Q6? Show your calculation. (10 point)
- Performance evaluation of Q6(25 points):
a. Provide a financial ratio analysis of your performance. You need to calculate at
least one ratio in each categories and analyze your performance.
- Accounting returns
- Efficiency measure
- Financial leverage
b. Write quarters.
a brief paragraph about how to improve the performance for the next 10