This is due tomorrow by 4pm EST.
Think of a problem encountered in the past by a group of which you are a member.
1. What was the problem?
2. Begin your analysis by defining the group. What type of group was it?
3. At what stage of development was the group?
4. Share your thoughts about how the group communicated to solve the problem.
5. Identify which step(s) the group utilized in their resolution efforts, using the Seven-Step Framework (see chapter 19 which is attached and use this as the cited source only).
6. Do you think that if the group followed the full seven-step framework, resolution would have been quicker or less contentious?